What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is basically the use of email to promote products and/or services. But a better email marketing definition is the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers and/or clients. Email marketing is one segment of internet marketing, which encompasses online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, etc. It is essentially the same as direct mail except that instead of sending mail through the postal service, messages are sent electronically via email.
Email marketing allows businesses to keep their customers informed and tailor their marketing messages to their customers.
Advantages of Email Marketing
The two big advantages of email marketing are price and ease. Emailing is an inexpensive way to advertise your company and its products and/or services compared to many other types of marketing. It’s also extremely easy to set up and track an email marketing campaign, making it a very accessible type of marketing for small businesses.
Newsletters can be sent to the email list you’ve built from the people who provided the necessary information on your website, for instance, providing these potential customers with news updates about your company, upcoming events and/or special offers – and, of course, reminding them that your business exists and that maybe it’s time for another visit.
Email marketing can substantially increase your income if you do it correctly. (See the tips below.) It’s a great way to get people to visit and/or revisit your website or blog, and more traffic usually equates to more income.
Email Marketing Tips
- Build your own list.
- Adhere to the rules of the CAM-SPAM Act. These rules include having a non-deceptive subject line, a method of unsubscribing, and your name and address at the end of the emails.
- Don’t just send out ads to buy all the time. Use your emails to build rapport with customers by sharing your expertise and/or that of others, giving them tips and insights they can value. Share information that lets them know more about you and/or your company if it’s interesting.
- Treat Your List Well.
- Stick to a schedule and send regular emails. You can use an Autoresponder like Aweber to send regular emails and stay in touch with your clients by sending an automated sequence of Emails
- Treat your list well. Remember that the people you’re using email to communicate with have trusted you with their email and name; they deserve your respect. Just as you deserve as a chance to convert them from customers to fans and even evangelists for your brand, people who want to talk about and share your message and get involved in any way they can.
- Stick to a schedule if you’re doing a newsletter. Sending email on a regular day or days can help your subscribers know what to expect from you and when
How To Build An Email List?
You can create, grow and nurture your own wildly profitable Email List very fast by joining the E-marketers Club.You will learn:-5 Quick and Easy steps to setting up your Autoresponder!
-You’ll find out the four things that turn your ho-hum newsletter sign-up page into a high-response lead capturing machine!
-Discover the four things you need to do to earn your subscriber’s trust – and their business! (This turns cold leads into hungry buyers – try it for yourself and see!)